CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Off Topic » The Ratskeller

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:19 pm 
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Anyone take a read through Dragon Slayers, Incorporated yet? This is a light comedic look at fantasy, a quick read. If epics are more your taste, I will be releasing the first novel of a ten book series in a couple months. It's already finished, just needs editing work. Until then, I'd enjoy hearing from anyone about zONE or DSI. I'd also love to have some reviews posted on Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Smashwords (depending on where you got your copy) Thanks, those good reviews really help.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:12 pm 

I'm really not much of a reader, but i'm still mid-Nexlord. I'm going to pick those up again and finish that series, then move onto dragon slayers. :)

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:59 am 
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

ShadowOfTheAlphaUhm wrote:
I'm really not much of a reader, but i'm still mid-Nexlord. I'm going to pick those up again and finish that series, then move onto dragon slayers. :)

Great, glad you are reading Nexlord. That's still one of my favorites. I like the last book in that series the most Grim Realities, and then the first book, Dark Prophecies. Not that the middle book isn't fun, but by the nature of being the middle of the story it can't have the payoff of the big climax like the last book of the series.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:28 am 
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

I haven't posted in here in a while, so I thought I'd give an update on a couple series I'm working on. I mentioned the first one awhile back, my Citadel of Sorcery series, with Fool's Star being the first book. That first novel in that series is just about finished, but I can't publish it quite yet, as it reveals things about our magic system that we still have under wraps. I'll release it later, closer to Alpha for the game.

Because of that, I started another series that I can release sooner, called The Archimage Wars. This is a big series, ten books planned. I've already finished the first two and am well into the third. I will begin publishing these in the near future, though I want to make sure I am far enough into the series that I know I won't need to make changes to the earlier books. I'll keep you informed of a publishing date for Diabolical Book 1, Wizard of Abal.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:56 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Very nice. Looking forward to it. :)

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:13 pm 

Jatar wrote:
I haven't posted in here in a while, so I thought I'd give an update on a couple series I'm working on. I mentioned the first one awhile back, my Citadel of Sorcery series, with Fool's Star being the first book. That first novel in that series is just about finished, but I can't publish it quite yet, as it reveals things about our magic system that we still have under wraps. I'll release it later, closer to Alpha for the game.

Because of that, I started another series that I can release sooner, called The Archimage Wars. This is a big series, ten books planned. I've already finished the first two and am well into the third. I will begin publishing these in the near future, though I want to make sure I am far enough into the series that I know I won't need to make changes to the earlier books. I'll keep you informed of a publishing date for Diabolical Book 1, Wizard of Abal.

Looking forward to Wizard of Abal. I understand your reason for holding off on the CoS book due to the magic information. matter of fact I am looking forward to any discussions on magic that may be upcoming as that is one area where there are alot of holes and I cannot answer for those who inquire. all i tell them is no clue, will have to wait and see.. hrm... now that i think of it... i say that alot to everyone....... ah well.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:20 am 
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Akumawraith wrote:
Looking forward to Wizard of Abal. I understand your reason for holding off on the CoS book due to the magic information. matter of fact I am looking forward to any discussions on magic that may be upcoming as that is one area where there are alot of holes and I cannot answer for those who inquire. all i tell them is no clue, will have to wait and see.. hrm... now that i think of it... i say that alot to everyone....... ah well.

Me too, except instead of saying 'no clue' I have to say, 'can't tell you yet'. Same thing. :) That time is slowly but surely coming to an end when all will be revealed. Really, no, really. ;)

Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:24 am 
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

But back onto books...

I have been working on the Citadel of Sorcery books a little bit here and there again, I'm thinking of giving out hard copies of book one, Fool's Star, to potential publishers when I demo CoS. Everybody likes getting a gift handed to them, and this one would tie into the game we're showing them.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:13 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

such is when the publisher says, "what is this ancient technology you have presented us with?"

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:32 am 

Jatar wrote:
But back onto books...

I have been working on the Citadel of Sorcery books a little bit here and there again, I'm thinking of giving out hard copies of book one, Fool's Star, to potential publishers when I demo CoS. Everybody likes getting a gift handed to them, and this one would tie into the game we're showing them.

Save one of those hard copies for me.. I prefer them to soft cover and not really a fan of Ebooks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Board index » Off Topic » The Ratskeller