CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Off Topic » The Ratskeller

Post Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:52 am 

Will be awesome to see happen. Thank you and your team for the awesome work and hope to see the alpha development in the near future!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 am 
Citadel Recruit

Akumawraith wrote:
Jatar wrote:
Akumawraith wrote:
Unfortunately I have to agree. FF15 will release before CoS. The reasoning for this is FF15 is already in development with in game cinematic being shown already. Those who understand this know that Final Fantasy.. any title is the record holder on cinematic. They have the most unique story lines as well as some of the most dynamic graphical events. Take the FFXIV: ARR cinematic.. Even Wows "Cataclysm" video was found lacking when compared to the destructive event in the Intro Video of FFXIV ARR.

With COS still working on its demo there is a long way to go before we see the level of game play and graphics already released for FF15.

And, no matter when CoS releases, you will never see a cut scene or cinematic. We do not believe in showing anything that is not in the real time game world. I've always hated being shown a movie, and then finding that the game looks different.

I understand there will be no cinematic in CoS now, but my comment was directed at the fact that SOE is far ahead in development and is expected to release FF15 by mid 2015.

Sidenote: SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) has nothing to do with FFXV or the Final Fantasy franchise (neither developer nor publisher), that is SE (Square Enix).

Board index » Off Topic » The Ratskeller