CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Off Topic » The Ratskeller

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:52 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

looking for something to play while i wait for CoS to get released and was wondering what y'all are playing till then

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:51 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

No PC games since my laptop broke.

Currently going through my PS3 backlog. I'm almost finished with Tales, going to Nier/Drakengard 3 next.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:44 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

went through and played some of my backup ps3 games, but all i cared about were my kingdom hearts games

Post Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:11 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

I play Everquest 2 right now, they added TLE (time limited expansion) servers, so everyone is playing vanilla EQ2 now and we get to vote every month whether we want the next expansion or not. The servers are very heavy populated right now, pretty fun.

And I play Chivalry: Medieval Warfare which is also great fun, cutting peoples heads of and such.

And one more game I started to play recently is Duelyst, it's a cardgame where you actually spawn your minions on a battlefield and fight with em in a turn-based combat style, I ended up liking the game quite a lot more then other card games. (Also I have a spare closed beta key for Duelyst if anyone wants it)

Post Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:31 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

I'll look into duelist when I get off work. Sounds interesting

Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:13 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

I recommend ps tv + ps vita memory card + persona 4 golden + danganronpa 2 goodbye despair

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:04 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Just various Steam and GoG games, as many as I could justify buying.

A game that stood out lately is The Magic Circle. It's a game about an unfinished video game. It's satirical and funny, but not in the ways of dialogue alone, but also by the way the broken game is "broken". I managed to change the code of a key, a regular door key used to open a prison door, and made it a creature that runs around and attacks my enemies. I also had so much fun stealing the legs off of a howler (a dog-like creature), making a stone that flies and spits fire, and hunting down log change messages.

The story is really compelling and the voice acting is some of the best I've ever heard. It's short but the story and the world are worth every penny.

Spoiler: If anyone finished it, share what you did with the baby! I laughed so loud I scared my dog out of sleep.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:49 pm 
Hero of the Citadel

Currently busy with Dishonored, Assassin's Creed III (Connor's Story), Dungeon Fighter Online.

Last edited by devilzxdemon on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:01 pm 

Hrm ... Playing right now.... ah!

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

No games currently interest me so I resorted to Anime fallback.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:15 am 
Citadel Guardian

Playing Rift currently, but keeping my eye on several other titles , besides CoS of course. Pathfinder Online is a really in depth game with incredible character development. It is based on the pen and paper version of Pathfinder. It has been in development for awhile and they have just found a new backer to further the development.
Project Gorgon is another small startup that has a lot of promise and seems to have a decent product that is still in early development.
I may try Black Desert Online for a bit it too is supposed to be a very detailed game with many activities to keep you busy.
Hope this helps.... Cheers.
I am adding Pantheon - Rise of the Fallen to my "waiting" list. I think Alpha testing for project backers will begin later this year.

Board index » Off Topic » The Ratskeller