CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Off Topic » The Ratskeller

Post subject: Screenshots, GONE
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:04 pm 
Citadel Recruit

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, like many of you now, as of today, the screenshots are gone from the website. Forever banished from our earthly realm, yet retaining their impressions upon our memories, they now mingle with the stars along the waves of the digital ether. A faithfull account of what happened follows.

T'was by the dawn's early light that I booted up my computer and entered into the World Wide Web. I then followed with my daily procession to CoS.com, unmindful of what horrors awaited me in such familiar grounds. As the cursor hovered above the media section, the power in my building went out, a grim foreboding of things to happen. As the lights came on again I returned to that very web page and clicked in "screenshots". My fate was sealed. Lo! Instead of the same old screenshots i paid homage to, a blank void of nothingness welcomed me. Grabbing tightly to my chair i barely resisted the first impact. Fearing it's self combustion, my mind used denial as a natural means of protection. Then, distilling itself into depression, reality knocked me unconscious. Instead of rosy dreams of a CoS filled world, a blank oblivion possessed me. In a way similar to the screenshot page, this state might've been the only peaceful alternative to a screenshot-less existence. But all was not lost, for upon my awakening, among a myriad of other possible thoughts, came to me the only conceivable way of solving this issue. Thanking the gods for such a graceful vision, and afraid of the emotional scars such a vanishing could effect upon both developers and users, i hurriedly clicked my way into this forum to inform that a set of 50 new, up-to-date screenshots might fill the void left.

Vanish, and He'll make you shine like the sun.

Fall, and He'll raise you to the heavens.

Become nothing, and He'll turn you into everything."

Post subject: Re: Screenshots, GONE
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:03 pm 
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Be patient, we are replacing the website software this week. It will take a bit to get it all done. This is not an art redo, but an upgrade of the underlying software for better security, etc.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:43 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

How's this going, still no screenshots on the main site?

3. Lists

Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:52 pm 
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

kristakis wrote:
How's this going, still no screenshots on the main site?

Sorry, not yet, but I'll talk to the website team and see what's up.

Board index » Off Topic » The Ratskeller