CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Reflected Worlds

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:33 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Wyndyn wrote:
Where's that LIKE button?
We need a LIKE button badly!

/likes :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:59 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Jatar wrote:
Hand marking your maps is already part of our system. ;)

Absolutely brilliant! If we ever meet, expect a hug!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:16 pm 
Citadel Recruit

Liefde wrote:
Jatar wrote:
Hand marking your maps is already part of our system. ;)

Absolutely brilliant! If we ever meet, expect a hug!

He better expect two! xD

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:38 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

What I think would be a good feature on maps is the ability to plan a route that you wish to take and then have the HUD show the first waypoint and update to the next when you arrive at the first.
Usually in most games they only allow 1 waypoint which makes you go in a straight line. This is useless if you want to avoid certain areas which could be dangerous or have a high mountain in the way.

live and die on this day

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:54 am 
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

calith wrote:
What I think would be a good feature on maps is the ability to plan a route that you wish to take and then have the HUD show the first waypoint and update to the next when you arrive at the first.
Usually in most games they only allow 1 waypoint which makes you go in a straight line. This is useless if you want to avoid certain areas which could be dangerous or have a high mountain in the way.

We have better than that ;) Sounds like a great subject for a future Patron Team Web Cast. (More on that Friday).

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:13 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Jatar wrote:
calith wrote:

We have better than that ;) Sounds like a great subject for a future Patron Team Web Cast. (More on that Friday).

I see i will need to up my donation now :-) the patron webcasts are just pushing me over the edge

Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:01 pm 
Citadel Guardian

Jatar wrote:
calith wrote:

Well, the fastest route between two points is always a straight line. I am pleased to hear about another game with advanced pathing, though.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 am 

Laughing Clown wrote:
Jatar wrote:
calith wrote:

Well, the fastest route between two points is always a straight line. I am pleased to hear about another game with advanced pathing, though.

Yes if the world is flat and their are no obstacles.

Look Down.....

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:55 pm 
Producer
Producer

Sometimes a straight line isn't the fastest (or best) way to your destination.

An example would be the swamp between you and your destination. You might want to take the Imperial Highway around the swamp.

But.. a bandit ambush waiting on the Imperial Highway that you're using. Sure it's an easy road and you move faster, but the ambush is going to slow you down quite a bit.

It may be slower to take the swamp but it may be safer.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:31 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Morphael wrote:
Sometimes a straight line isn't the fastest (or best) way to your destination.

An example would be the swamp between you and your destination. You might want to take the Imperial Highway around the swamp.

But.. a bandit ambush waiting on the Imperial Highway that you're using. Sure it's an easy road and you move faster, but the ambush is going to slow you down quite a bit.

It may be slower to take the swamp but it may be safer.

but the bandit get item, Money Or information u Want or not ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Reflected Worlds