CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Off Topic » CoS Website

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 pm 
Patron Herald
Patron Herald

Hi everyone, Moebius here. I just want to say thank you to the support team for CoS and that I appreciate all the help I received yesterday with a problem I had. I had tried to register with the CoS website and went through all the steps and got to the point where it said it had sent me an email with a link to authorize my account. However I did not receive said email. I then tried making 2 more accounts with 2 different emails and did not receive authorization emails from either one. At first I figured maybe the net was running slow and that the emails would arrive a little later. However 2 hours later I still had not received any emails on any of the 3 email accounts I had tried to register with.

I then went to their facebook page and sent a message through there since I had no way of communicating with anyone from CoS on their website. I got a reply back real quickly, like 15 minutes after I had messaged them. I am not sure who it was that messaged me and helped me out but they ended up manually authorizing me and getting me registered and deleting the 2 extra account attempts I had made trying to get registered. Whoever it was that helped me last night (sorry I did not catch your name during the period that you helped me) but I really appreciate your help and it has given me hope that the support team for CoS will shape up to be real good and real helpful to anyone else in the future that may require support.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:04 pm 
Producer
Producer

Thanks for your kind words :) Jatar worked on that I believe.

We are also going to add the support e-mail address on our site in case others have problems. It got lost in the re-design.

If anyone else has issues, please feel free to send us an email at support@mmomagic.com and someone will get with you ASAP.

Thanks again Moebius for registering and supporting us!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

There is now a "Contact Us" button on the main menu of our Website.

We also try to be very available for technical problems via pm or message. Unless people start to abuse the messaging system, we will continue to make it easy for our community to contact Devs directly.

"Purging is at last at hand. Day of Doom is here. All that is evil, all their allies; your parents, your leaders, those who would call themselves your judges; those who have lied and corrupted the Earth, they shall all be cleansed." ~Thulsa Doom

Board index » Off Topic » CoS Website