CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Roleplaying

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:50 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The infamous Kizel was deep in a dungeon with a group of hardy compatriots. His friend's were busy discussing which way they should head next, so he thought he would just slip around the corner and see what was there. To his surprise, it was a small chamber, and there was something the size of a melon, with red and gold swirling colors, rotating in mid-air in the center of the room. As he stared at it, he thought it might have a vague egg shape to it. Kizel...

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Celimah wrote:
The infamous Kizel was deep in a dungeon with a group of hardy compatriots. His friend's were busy discussing which way they should head next, so he thought he would just slip around the corner and see what was there. To his surprise, it was a small chamber, and there was something the size of a melon, with red and gold swirling colors, rotating in mid-air in the center of the room. As he stared at it, he thought it might have a vague egg shape to it. Kizel...

briefly considered the implications of this brought to light, and found himself tempted once more with the comforting delusions of accomplishment and moral high standing. Fallacies pleasant as most things mortal, but alas beyond his grasp. His course was evident, inscribed over there in each and every rune placed over Scaladri's egg. Uniform, but oh so fragile, like most truths they taught up there. Begging to be shattered. An assured advancement that, in multiple levels. Let them proliferate their piousness over a void of nothingness. Turning around and casting a sleep spell on his former company, Kizel allowed himself an imagery of the priesthood watching the scene now unfolding. They'd cry over it, surely. Preferably after his disembowelment. One could not accuse them of lacking care or compassion. A pity they would not witness. Once the spook's spell had been shattered, the trail would remain elusive even to the most sensitive mind. Unless one produced a willing host. And an eternity of crossings to follow.

Last edited by Max on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:01 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

I told you we needed to have a harness handy :(

Now the entrance caved in and we're trapped. Damn you Kizel..

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:30 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Ahhh, but I'm on the same side of the cave-in as the egg! Things could be worse.

An almost silent, barely perceptible crack in the egg starts and the lights flicker.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 am 

Wyndyn wrote:
Ahhh, but I'm on the same side of the cave-in as the egg! Things could be worse.

An almost silent, barely perceptible crack in the egg starts and the lights flicker.

Shaking off the effects of a wave of magery, Isane coughed as an mouthful of dust was not appreciated. looking to the despicable Tywen with a look of disgust. Moving into the shadows of the cave she looked to the others back to the egg, and faded into the shadows .......

Look Down.....

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looking to where Isane has stepped away, "Ah, I see you have adventured with Kizel before."

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:30 pm 

Celimah wrote:
Looking to where Isane has stepped away, "Ah, I see you have adventured with Kizel before."

Isane attempting to do an impression of a Shadow fails, lets out an audible sigh, "Yes I have and this situation worries me. "

Look Down.....

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:20 am 
Hero of the Citadel

Isane wrote:
Celimah wrote:

Isane attempting to do an impression of a Shadow fails, lets out an audible sigh, "Yes I have and this situation worries me. "

Dedemo stumbles groggily from the sleep spell, reaching out to protect himself from the effects of an unlucky fall.

Heaving a few breaths at the sudden change in orientation from standing to prone, "I was wonderin y i felt kinda excited......", as the excitement brought a new flush of blood to his face, and broke the sleep spell.

He mumbles incoherently to himself for a bit, then finally, "Makes sense...", and gets back up, looking around, furtively.
Quote:
Isane's worried......

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:49 am 

Looking to the strange fellow , squinting , Isane looks again at Dedemo.
"We have no cover , i should be invisible". shakes head "I say we have two options ...."
Isane glances over to Kizel... Fluently drawing two daggers, advancing on the egg shaped object and Kizel
"Dedemo , we take the egg and finish Kisel off for being a fool , or we just finish Kisel off and find a way out of here , we must act"
Isane Advances .....

Look Down.....

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

"No Isane, we don't kill off our own group members, is that sphere doing something to you?" Celimah looks closely at Isane and sees he looks a bit crazed around the eyes. "Let's all back off from this thing for a bit." She slowly backs from the room.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Roleplaying