CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Roleplaying

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

"Well, I think maybe with a Jenemos in front of us, you might trigger any ambush or trap to our possible advantage. You know, let the enemy experience your bad luck?" Celimah points to the direction where Isane discovered the blood.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:05 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Wyndyn sighs loudly.
"OK, I think it's this way."
Wyndyn starts down a path through the forest.
"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:41 pm 

Isane starts to laugh , "Celimah good point" .

And shuffles backwards , with a bow he looks to wyndyn , lead on oh leader and watch that stick....

Look Down.....

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

As the party goes deeper into the forest, they start to smell a strange odor coming from up ahead. A distinctly nasty odor.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:18 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

"Sorry about that!"
Wyndyn smirks until he notices it was NOT coming from HIM!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

The odor became a stench as a beacon of smoke from the cauldron wafted playfully through the trees. There is a man in gruesome binding. His extremities are impaled to a tree by wicked harpoons on the ends of black iron chains. Infront of him a Demon of impressive stature, standing seven feet, horns twisting sharply forward, muscles corded angrily, all the while stirring the cauldron and muttering incantations.

"You know, this kind of hospitality is really unfitting a guest of my low stature." The man in the wide brimmed hat managed a wry grin in the face of his own death.

"Silence food!" The demon took a great leap and smashed into the ground in front of the man in the wide brimmed hat. "I do not keep food alive to speak, I keep food alive because your soul is better when it anguishes"
"Yikes, demon breath!" the man gasped
The demon snarled and rammed his face into the man's, piercing his hat with a horn. Infiltrating the air around him with near boiling, damp, sulfuric breath.

"You are going to regret that" the man feigned a laugh through a cough of blood; he knew if he didn't fix this situation quickly, it would be his last adventure.
"Why is that? asked the demon, with more than a little venom in his tone.
The man in the wide brimmed hat feebly pointed a finger behind the demon and coughed "Sorcerors!"

The Demon quickly discerned this ruse, however, a second was all the man needed. When the Demon turned his eyes back upon the man, his furious gaze was met with a stream of magical frost, spewed by the man in the punctured wide brimmed hat. He knew what had to be done, and he set about it ferociously, howling in rage that would have made even the abominations of Morphael reconsider involving themselves; the man tore himself free of the four gruesome harpoons imprisoning him.

The injured human knew he had only bought himself a small amount of time, he stumbled and crawled as best he could into a nook inside a great black tree. "God I hope I remember those lessons" the man chuckled, seeing the macabre trail of blood leading to the pool he was now laying in, a stark contrast to the bright green armor he preferred to wear.

He had only ever received a beginners primer in healing magic. As he began to mutter the words of the only incantation that was familiar to him, the world faded to black. In his last conscious moment, he thought he heard the sounds of battle.

Last edited by trancefate on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:32 am 

Wyndyn , wait up a sec did you hear something .

Isane stops and pauses as he watches the lead member of the group push on ;

"This smell and place is giving me the creeps , Demon Towers Wizards Slaves what is happening here I wonder if this is all one big illusion. I thought I heard something up ahead but I am not sure again if my imagination is getting the better of me."

Isane starts to look closely at the ground , kicking the odd twig here and there what is interesting is that he seems to be doing this wuith real care for no apparent reason

Look Down.....

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Wyndyn did not hear what Isane had said. He was too busy watching the horrid scene in front of him. A demon and an impaled prisoner who was mocking the demon.
"Should we rescue him?", he thought to himself.
Then the decision was made for him. The impaled man pointed at Wyndyn, shouting "Sorcerors!"

Quickly, Wyndyn took the lead .... "Sorcerers attack!", he shouted just as he looked behind him and saw NOBODY was there! "Ah Schule! I guess ONE sorcerer will have to do!"
Wyndyn drew his saber and rapier and charged the demon just as the stranger cast his frosty spell. Wyndyn slipped on the ice, missing the demon completely and slammed into the large smoking cauldron.
The cauldron teetered for a moment, then fell over ... splashing its steaming contents on the frozen demon.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Celimah arrives just as the cauldron spills all over the demon. "We're in for it now!" She starts casting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Roleplaying