CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Roleplaying




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 am
Posts: 298
"No choice, I'd rather fight a mage than a demon...I think."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:07 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 812
Lookin back Isane Says , " A Beer at the Queen of Hearts would suit me at the moment. demons don't play well with me , Demons I say , Demons."

Isane slows waiting for the others ...... Dagger and torch in hand ....

_________________
The Signs are in the sky.

Look Down.....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:11 am 
Offline
Hero of the Citadel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 am
Posts: 565
Location: India
Thats true i will never play well with Isane.....

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:08 am 
Offline
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:44 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Ohio
Adel hers the name of his second favorite inn/ale house and starts to drool thinking of the lovely pickled eggs they serve. Following the rest of the group into the forest and away from the demons Adel thinks back to what started his Journey in the first place, The girl taken by slavers.

Adel never being on to give up on a contract bids the group farewell and promises to rejoin once the Job is complete. Adel says don't worry I will be able to follow the trail of calamity caused by Wyndyn with the amount of luck he has it should not be hard to follow.

I will also keep my ear to the ground for any details on the twisted freak that thought working with demons was a good idea.

_________________
I always take the long view.
~Vorg

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:37 am 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 812
Adel , "I would like a Beer but we can't let this Mage go unchecked we need your help unless more pressing matters exist."

Isane looks disheartened as the party starts to break apart , Looking to Celimah he wonders what will become of this group. As he sees Celimah catching up, "Celimah what are we going to do here , this is just one confusing mess....?"

_________________
The Signs are in the sky.

Look Down.....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 am
Posts: 298
"Well we checked the tower for the mage. The Mage of Forest wasn't at the party, but as we heard he was supposed to be there, I guess he probably fled the demon as well. Maybe if we haven't completely trampled the ground, we could look around for tracks and see if we can find which way the mage went?"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:20 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 812
Isane nods towards Celimah takes a deep breath and starts to look around for any signs , that the group is not alone anything that. Noticing a broken branch with sap seeping out he notices a scewed footprint at the base of the sapling with the damage. Looking more closely he notices drops of what appear to be blood.

"Over this way , I think we have something here...."

Looking out from the sapling the brush and forest can be seen to become more and more dense a number of noticeable small tracks wind their way ino the forest, one to the left the most overgrown. One to the right which is well worn and one directly ahead which seems more like an channel where water may run off. Signs of errosion can be seen if you follow this but not real path of note, the right and left paths seem to run high along small ridges into the forest.

_________________
The Signs are in the sky.

Look Down.....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 am
Posts: 298
Wyndyn, Adel why don't you lead the way. I will protect us from a rear attack.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 812
Isane, looks for Adel .....

"Celimah , didn't Adel leave ?"

_________________
The Signs are in the sky.

Look Down.....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 am 
Offline
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 am
Posts: 349
Location: MA
"Did you just say that you wanted a Jenemos to lead?"
Wyndyn's eyes brightened for a brief moment, then looks around a little confused.
"The problem is, we are much better finding our way INTO trouble than BACK from it!"

_________________
If the world ended today, a Jenemos would be there.
"All the world is queer save thee and me, and even thou art a little queer"
---Robert Owen 1828


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Roleplaying


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron