CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Roleplaying




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:20 am 
Offline
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 am
Posts: 74
Location: Michigan, USA
"I'm here!" Tayvin yells as he runs out from behind a vendors cart, tripping on two dogs fighting over a bone and sending the contents of his pack everywhere.
"Sorry," he says getting up off the ground and kicking at the dogs while gathering up his supplies."I had to grab some supplies. You never know when one of these outings can turn in to a drawn out affair. Just want to make sure we're prepared."

_________________
We don't need no stinking signatures.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 am
Posts: 298
Let's get going. This is a League Action that I picked up. We are supposed to go to some village named Lubtin's Cross. Some guy there named Zobon sent to the Citadel for help after he escaped from these religious nuts.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:42 am 
Offline
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 am
Posts: 349
Location: MA
Wyndyn ties on his traveling cloak.
"Lead on."

_________________
If the world ended today, a Jenemos would be there.
"All the world is queer save thee and me, and even thou art a little queer"
---Robert Owen 1828


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 am
Posts: 298
Celimah steps through the Portal.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:17 am 
Offline
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 am
Posts: 74
Location: Michigan, USA
Tayvin trips over another dog scurrying around Wyndyn, hoping for more scraps, and goes flying head first into the portal.

_________________
We don't need no stinking signatures.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am 
Offline
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 am
Posts: 349
Location: MA
"Dang! I always hated these things! What if something goes ......"
As Tayvin hurtles into the portal, he hits Wyndyn who recovers with a perfect somersault ..... right into the portal.
"Luck, I don't have ..... grace, usually!"

_________________
If the world ended today, a Jenemos would be there.
"All the world is queer save thee and me, and even thou art a little queer"
---Robert Owen 1828


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:16 am 
Offline
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 12:07 pm
Posts: 134
*Is suddenly knocked flat after 3 mysterious strangers appearing out of nowhere in the sky fell on him*


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 812
Seeing the others move towards the portal , Isane decides to follow placing one foot after the other and then vanishes.

_________________
The Signs are in the sky.

Look Down.....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 am
Posts: 298
(The ground looks kind of mushy when you step through the portal. Looking around you can see you are in a swampy area. There is all kinds of noise from insects and tiny swamp creatures you can't see. A bug bites you. The smell is nasty with a moldering sent to it. Ahead you can see some flickering lights) "Well we're here. Damn! I'm gonna be covered in bites. Bugs just love me. Anyway, looking at my map, I think we head that way. This map had better be worth the price it cost me."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:27 am 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 812
Isane looks to the others . " I can scout up to the lights and see if their is any advantage to be had , it's what I do best ". He smiles looking for any objections , and can be seen checking his daggers in anticipation.

Isane, seems to be dancing on the spot but at closer inspection he appears to be testing the ground for squishy-ness and crunch value.......

_________________
The Signs are in the sky.

Look Down.....


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Roleplaying


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron