CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » CoS: General Discussion of the Game

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:55 am 
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

We are polishing up a forest biome area right now to show to publishers. However, the moment we feel it is ready for prime time, we will post images here first. Shouldn't be too long, though as always, we don't like to put dates on things in case some holdup comes along. We don't anticipate that though (in this case). There were a lot of hurdles to getting this system working properly, but we have ironed out most of those already. Right now we are just dealing with foliage distribution systems and creating diversity in the foliage. Neither of these are difficult, though both take some time and tweaking. The nice part is, once these systems are done, they can be used all over. Just to define what I'm talking about:

Diversity (how many different types of plants).
Distribution (how they are distributed, right now they are a bit too evenly placed by the system).

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:01 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Jatar wrote:
We are polishing up a forest biome area right now to show to publishers. However, the moment we feel it is ready for prime time, we will post images here first. Shouldn't be too long, though as always, we don't like to put dates on things in case some holdup comes along. We don't anticipate that though (in this case). There were a lot of hurdles to getting this system working properly, but we have ironed out most of those already. Right now we are just dealing with foliage distribution systems and creating diversity in the foliage. Neither of these are difficult, though both take some time and tweaking. The nice part is, once these systems are done, they can be used all over. Just to define what I'm talking about:

Diversity (how many different types of plants).
Distribution (how they are distributed, right now they are a bit too evenly placed by the system).

Great! I'll be waiting for it :)

Post Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:22 pm 

The potential community. MMOs are my favorite kinds of games because of the massive multiplayer experience. I can't wait to meet new people to enjoy the greatness of CoS with.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:32 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

As may have been made apparent from my other posts, I am really looking forward to finally playing an MMO where I can get and stay in character the entire time I am online.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:50 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

What I am looking forward to the most is exploring/mapping dungeons the wild with my friends. Secondly what I'm looking forward to is playing the type of character I want to play. The best way I can think of putting it is a sorcerer that is running maxed out dex/reflex with a ring of evasion and highest chr I can afford as secondary.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:22 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Looking forward to bloody Everything. But most of all: The World itself. That and the floating castle :D

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:39 am 
Patron Herald
Patron Herald

To see if this project will be a success and if it will be completed. If it won't then I might try pulling something like this off in the future in 20 years from now, what the devs are doing here is very similar to one of my biggest dreams in game design.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:25 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Total honesty - everything. I did not even know this game was being developed until today :)

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:41 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Welcome to the Family, Sir and or Ma'am.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:36 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Welcome aboard, riexau. The more, the merrier.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » CoS: General Discussion of the Game