CoS Home    Cos FAQ    Register CoS    Register    Login    Forum    Forum FAQ

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Races

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Favorite Race?
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:33 am 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

well..:)

If i was to base my choice on such factors, i'd have gone with Gargs.. cheese is so wrong i'd just have to ^^
On the other hand i'm not a big fan of beastly races..see? Damn preferences..

Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:28 pm 
Citadel Guardian

Any more concept art for the other 3 races? I liked what I saw of the Verudens in the Races video and that Human model was excellent.

"Happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected."
~George Washington

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:47 pm 
Citadel Recruit

Gargoyles speak to me the best, I think. Love their lore and it is cool to have a race that is big on architecture (as I am a student of it) :D

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:40 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

Tyven for 3 reasons

*Self Reliance
*The dislike of oppression and/or bondage buy an overlord
*Did I mention the eggs? mmmmm :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:59 pm 
Patron Scribe
Patron Scribe

I'm probably going to play a Jenemos. I have a habit of breaking computers :)

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:54 pm 
Citadel Recruit

Tyven.
Cuz foxes. <3
And that's all I wanna be. And foxes. <3
And foooooooxes <333
I love foxes more than anything in the universe <3

When I read about the Tyven race all I saw was "fox" and "fox" and "fox" and I instantly knew that's what I wanted to be. You should see my room .___. toy foxes everywhere! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

SO YEA, daz wat I wanna be and GOING TO BE as soon as the game comes out. I've been waiting sooooooo long for this game to come out ;^; like, I think at least 5 years, not sure (heard about it on that MMORPG list thingy a long time ago (5 years is probably an exaggeration)). And I've been waiting for it ever since as the ideas behind it sound really good. And the whole time I was like "they better let me be a fox <3"; and if I actually get to be a fox (has to has a tail as well otherwise it's nawt perfect) then this will officially be my favorite game before I've even played it. :P

<3

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:38 pm 
Citadel Guardian

amusedmonkey wrote:
Waerian!

Why?
Well, I have never seen in any MMO a race that lived under water, I'm curious about their infrastructure and coral cities, the way their dwellings are arranged and how they handle themselves in and out of water. To explore the bottoms of lakes and rivers without the fear of suffocating or drowning.

It doesn't hurt that the lore is great as well, intelligent beings who aren't fooled by just anyone who claims power or divinity. They , just like myself, are skeptical of claims without proof and prefer to forge their own destiny trusting only themselves.

I second this quote!

WAERIAN! Why? Because I am agnostic and find their views on religion very suiting for my personality. I also want to explore the world from both points of views....water and land.

HA! Who knows...I might even find some interesting hidden magic underwater or some age-lost staff....the possibilities are endless!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:14 pm 
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Rakky wrote:
amusedmonkey wrote:
Waerian!

Why?
Well, I have never seen in any MMO a race that lived under water, I'm curious about their infrastructure and coral cities, the way their dwellings are arranged and how they handle themselves in and out of water. To explore the bottoms of lakes and rivers without the fear of suffocating or drowning.

It doesn't hurt that the lore is great as well, intelligent beings who aren't fooled by just anyone who claims power or divinity. They , just like myself, are skeptical of claims without proof and prefer to forge their own destiny trusting only themselves.

I second this quote!

WAERIAN! Why? Because I am agnostic and find their views on religion very suiting for my personality. I also want to explore the world from both points of views....water and land.

HA! Who knows...I might even find some interesting hidden magic underwater or some age-lost staff....the possibilities are endless!

Indeed, this will be a very interesting race, and has been a great challenge for us in making the game. We want a full 1/6th of all questing to take place underwater!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:31 pm 
Citadel Guardian

Jatar wrote:
Rakky wrote:
amusedmonkey wrote:
Waerian!

Why?

I second this quote!

Indeed, this will be a very interesting race, and has been a great challenge for us in making the game. We want a full 1/6th of all questing to take place underwater!

Wow. So there will even be quests related to the use of specific traits your race possess?

I read that the Enchantress had to create a magic to breath underwater to reach the Waerians so I guess that even other races can do these quests which makes it even better for grouping. Amazing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Citadel of Sorcery General Discussions » Races